Bee Cheng Hiang


1359 Serangoon Road
Singapore

On my first day in Singapore, I saw Bee Cheng Hiang store located just a few minutes walk from my hotel. But it was only on my third and last day that I was able to buy homemade bak kwa. 

sliced pork barbecue meat S$27.60/600 gram 

I bought other stuff like their chicken and pork sausages (S$13.20/ 2 pieces per pack) plus their famous sliced pork barbecue. 

I gave it as a pasalubong to my parents and DH! So, yummy!

Bee Heng Chiang is now available in Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia and the Philippines. 


Related Site

-Free Food Recipes Online

-Food and Drink Magazine

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Lion Dance @ Ngee Ann City 28-Jan-2010

Lion Dance on 28/01/2010
I started recording just as first drums sounded

Place: Ngee Ann City, Orchard Road, Singapore(义安城)
Date: 28 January 2010

Title: Bee Cheng Hiang TVC Malaysia

你买了美珍香吗?






0 comments:

Post a Comment