Happy Valentine's Day

 
Happy valentine's day..I m reposting my black forest cake better and the best way to celebrate the love day..When i went for shopping,i was in end of the long line to billing,a blind woman came to me and asked to pick up valentine cards for her ex-colleagues and her daughter who r living far...I 'm amused to see the kids were running in store to buy cards and chocolates for their teachers..
In india,the hearts and love are only meant between a couple..How weird !!...Serious talks apart..
I made this black forest cakes with 2 more friends who been my good neighbors..They were really been good helping hands...Hard to see such peoples as neighbors in india...Anyway i enjoyed my days very well here

I wish to thank all the viewers ,i m reaching quarter the lakh of visitors soon....Ur support and encouragement makes me keep going even at hard times and my passion too..

I am taking a short break from blogging,will be back soon hopefully...My friend prema has promised me to post some of her best recipes...So,Stay connected...Hope my blog wont go too low in blog roll ,waiting to settle down soon...
I am also settling my private sides of life in another blog with my closies(if i missed inviting u,pls remind me),since priya's feast is being huge stage for thousands of visitors every week,i cant access many of my own things here....

Here the black forest cake, i tried from smitha's blog as i told in last post..It is very easy and simple(why i am saying this in every post??) ..But it gives professional taste and taste like store bought one..
Hope my pictures tells a lot,than my instructions



 Bake the cake,as she mentioned in her blog,cut them into halves

 

Whip the cream until it reaches the peak

  

Cut down any thick crust on ur cake.
Apply the cream on cake with less pressure

 

Store a chocolate bar in freezer,thaw it for 5 minutes,grate it on the cake


Dust the chocolates shavings on the sides


Melt some chocolate and apply it to the mould,freeze it


Decorate the cake as the way u like,with cherries and chocolates

Enjoy..Happy Valentines Day!!!



Related Site

-Drink and Chicken Recipes

-Pork Chop Recipes online

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.
Title: Happy Valentines Day

Title: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! - Valentine's day e card greeting to send to your lover!



0 comments:

Post a Comment