KFC California Maki Twister


Last Monday, KFC's new offering caught my eye. It's the KFC California Maki Twister! Wrapped in a carton, like the one used for Jollibee's Peach Mango pie only double the size in length, Califoria Maki Twister had slices of cucumbers, bits of mango, lots of Japanese mayo and of course, KFC chicken wrapped in a pita bread.

KFC California Maki Twister PhP79



With perforation in the middle, I think that it was meant to be shared by two persons. So, I gave half of it to my mom and I got the half of it ; p It tastes like my favorite california maki but I find the cost expensive at PhP79 ala carte and PhP98 combo with drink. I would have opted for the WOW chicken steak with rice and drink PhP58 or ala carte at PhP42 for a more fuller stomach but that would be another post ; p


Related Site

-Free Food Recipes Online

-Food and Drink Magazine

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: California Maki Pinwheels by The Sexy Chef

Sexy Chef Barni Alejandro demonstrates one of the items on their SPARTY menu- California Maki Pinwheels using Walter Sugar Free Bread. Rachel discusses their SPARTY offerings and with their consultant Nadine Tengco, they explain the benefits of their healthy dishes. The 3 day Demo talk was organized by the healthy bread line 'WALTER' at Robinson's Galleria.

Title: Recette en vidéo : le maki california

Découvrez en vidéo comment réaliser le maki california. Cuisiner japonais avec Eat Sushi, une leçon en vidéo par Femina.fr, le site internet de Version Femina.






0 comments:

Post a Comment