Great Sale Finds: All Out Clearance Sale at Robinsons Malls


My event: August 1, 2010

Robinsons Galleria
EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave.,
Quezon City

I was one of the few lucky bloggers invited on the first day All Out Clearance Sale in Robinsons Galleria. I was excited, of course! It only means one thing- SHOPPING! It's every girl's dream!



Everything is perfect that day! I put on comfy clothes and flat sandals so I can scout each and every store on the list provided. I got a shopping buddy, AC as SALE spotter. She can spot a sale few meters ahead haha And I got my trusted Canon Ixus860IS on hand to capture everything for my blog! Plus, a Robinsons Mall eco bag in yellow (duh? I'm always in fashion lol) if I found a something something that proves to be irresistible. 

AC and I decided to work our way from the top of the mall to the ground floor. I wore my Robinsons Mall GUEST BLOGGER ID just in case someone would question us. It's like an all access pass and I can take pictures in each and every store I visited haha


I look at the list and decided that I'll go in a store that I am familiar with. Since I usually buy at OshKosh B'gosh for every kiddie occasion possible like birthday, christening, and Christmas, it is but right to visit this store first. Yeah, my friends who got my present/s for their kids should probably know this by now. I can't help it, OshKosh B'gosh has the cutest little dress, polo, pants and even bags at very affordable price!

 pink dress PhP384.75

blue polo PhP349.75

When I entered the store, a sales person readily assisted me and help me dig in a pile of sale items. I found this pink dress at 50% off. Great luck! I still had to find something for a boy and the sales person handed me a blue polo. And guess what? 50% off! What a bargain! 


On the same level, ToysRus was screaming right at us. I asked for clay because I remembered Clyde, my friend's kid, would have fun with it!

 originally priced at PhP229.75 now PhP100


Ready to make your little girl a creative genius? Oh, your little one would love this Disney Princess Decorate-Your-Own-Accessories wherein they can design their own accessories with rhinestones. Fashionista wannabe at such a young age lol From PhP999 to PhP400!  How's that for a huge savings!

Watch out for my other finds in the next few posts! This is life... I love shopping ; p

Add Robinsons Malls on facebook!


Related Site

-Free Food Recipes Online

-Food and Drink Magazine

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Buddy at Disneyland"Wind Machine" "Love for Sale"

Mr. Rich at Disneyland in 1984. They play "Wind Machine" which is great, then a great version of "Love for Sale". It's in the summer outside under hot lights and this band is on fire! I know it's Dave Carpenter on bass, the immortal Steve Marcus on tenor. Dave, Steve, and George Gesslein are very missed! Bill Cunliffe on piano. Saxes: Steve Marcus, Mark Pinto, Bob Bowlby, Brian Sjoerdinga, Jay Craig
Bones: Mike Davis, Dave Panichi, George Gesslein
Trumpets: Paul Phillips, Tony Gorruso, Dana Watson, Todd Schwartz.

Title: AKA Excalibur with APEX BARREL

my brother shane shows off his aka excalibur with a apex barrel
order a apex barrel
only for TIPPMANN 98, TIPPMANN A5, smart parts ION, KINGMAN SPYDER, Autococker
http://www.btpaintball.com/apex_barrel_system.php
great sale at ANSgear.com
http://www.ansgear.com/BT_Apex_Adjustable_Barrel_Kit_Tippmann_A5_p/btapexbarrelblacka5.htm
http://www.ansgear.com/BT_Apex_Adjustable_Barrel_Kit_Tippmann_98_p/btapexbarrelblack98.htm
http://www.ansgear.com/BT_Apex_Adjustable_Barrel_Kit_Ion_p/btapexbarrelblackion.htm






0 comments:

Post a Comment