Astoria Boracay

por | | |


Remember about the blogger event I attended in Astoria Plaza in Ortigas Canter where they gave each and every media partners and bloggers a 3 days 2 nights free accommodation? Well, DH and I will be using the voucher tomorrow! I am so excited. I will post pictures and event as it happens. Watch out!

And oh! My birthday is coming up!


Related Site

-Free Food Recipes Online

-Food and Drink Magazine

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Hotel Astoria Boracay, Insel Boracay, Philippinen, Philippinen

Hotel Astoria Boracay bei http://www.urlaubswerk.de/Insel-Boracay-Hotel-Astoria-Boracay/%24G182814/AP1-223t-HO?aid=yt (Reisen, Last-Minute Reisen und Pauschalreisen). Hotelbewertungen: http://community.urlaubswerk.de/community/hotelbewertungen/hotel/Hotel-Astoria-Boracay/182814?aid=yt

Title: Lei Miserable Live!@ASTORIA BORACAY

Jammin' after havin' a Sumptuous FREE dinner@Astoria Boracay






0 comments:

Post a Comment