Pomegranate Juice



To Haters...
                Teasing someone's passion shows u r jealous of it....Opposing my blog means me how much my blog has grown up...if u dont like it,stay away(y clued here??).....I am posting this drink which keeps u fit and fine in hot summer...

                                                                         Ingredients
Pomegranate-1
Lime juice-2 tsp
Sugar-1 tsp
Water/Ice cubes-half cup

Method
1.Remove the riped pomegranate seeds from it
2.Blend it with lime juice,sugar and ice cubes


This pic luks pretty in my pinky blog...Chill out..





Related Site

-Drink and Chicken Recipes

-Pork Chop Recipes online

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Pomegranate Juice recipe by Sfehmi

Pomegranate juice has many benefits.

Title: How to make pomegranate juice

How to make pomegranate juice




0 comments:

Post a Comment