Shoes: SUKI


It's been over a year since I started looking for shoes to replace my old ones. You see, I am not a shoe addict. I only have less than 10 shoes in my closet, slippers not included. I have shoes in white, black and brown just the basic colors to match any of my clothes. Recently, all my shoes have become unwearable simultaneously. Good thing, when AC and I were shopping in Landmark, Trinoma a few weekends ago, I stumbled upon SUKI. I often saw SUKI brand in Greenhills Shopping Center but have not had the chance to buy one mainly because I still have shoes to wear. 

 white PhP959


I bought this one in Greenhills Shopping Center. Easy to slip on. I really like the design as my toes are not protruding in the front of the shoes. I have been looking for shoes that can hold all my toes in place haha I started wearing it today. Both my little toes are now a little numb from the front clasp. I needed to break this shoes in lol



I wanted open toe shoes and SUKI has them and in different colors. I bought two designs in their Trinoma branch and one in their Greenhills branch. 

 rown and gold PhP599

black PhP995

I bought the last two shoes in Landmark, Trinoma. The brown and gold one was on sale. I wore it over a week ago and the problem I have with this design is the portion connecting the strap at the back is too low and the sole doesn't have a grip. Good thing, I did not slide off wearing this.


The last picture shows a black shoes that I have not worn yet. I might wear it tomorrow on my birthday! This is my favorite amongst the three when I bought it. I am crossing my fingers that this last pair is worth the bucks!



Related Site

-Free Food Recipes Online

-Food and Drink Magazine

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: |Maple Drama| Above and Beyond Episode 4

Wuzzup guys! Episode 4 is finally live after one year since the last episode was released.

I would like to give my gratitude to the wonderful writer of Above and Beyond (who dropped the project, might as well reveal her identity!) and two girls, Jessica and Nana, that helped revise my rough draft video. The series was put on halt due to the fact that I'm extremely busy with stuff (not gaming of course).

Also thank you to viewers who didn't give up on me and continued to show their support!

Some conversations are strange because I'm a guy and it's hard for me to put myself in a girl's shoes (Suki), but really! I'm running low on cheesy stuff. I don't have a lot of time to get references, so don't be critical about it. If you are a female older than thirteen and would like to help me, please add my MSN ;D

Episode 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oFbsP...
Episode 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QJ4aR...
Episode 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svKZz3KBgvc

This video is based on a work of Fiction. The events and characters are fictional and the celebrity names/images merely borrowed and do not represent who the celebrity is in real life.

Above and Beyond © 2010. All rights reserved. Distribution of any kind is prohibited without the written consent of iMaplestory.

Songs:
Trish Thuy Trang - Above and Beyond
M To M - 그래 그래

Title: Joey Suki - Smash It (Original Mix)






0 comments:

Post a Comment