Nashojiro Takoyaki


Nashojiro Takoyaki
6457409
09277194652
09175265434


Last Sunday, I was at Rockwell's Urban Bazaar not because of the numerous shops inside but because of Sunrise Buckets- the chicken wings I raved about. During this trip, thanks to my dad who is also fond of food, I have discovered something to rave about- Nashijiro Takoyaki. 


 Nashijiro Takoyaki PhP50/4pcs.

authentic Japanese seafood balls cooked on the spot

The Japanese sauce topping is a delight- sweet and spicy at the same time. Eating it brought me back to those days I was vacationing in Hong Kong and enjoying this particular street food in Times Square. Of course, you can't just hie off to Hong Kong these days, not with local's sentiments over the killings of their people here in our country.  

This is very inexpensive. I love that there's a lot of toppings- katsuoboshi (fish shavings), dried seaweeds, mayo and okonomiyaki sauce for only PhP50. And I tell you, the sauce tastes good, ha. *wink*

Too bad they don't have a stall inside the malls or else I'll be one of the first to fall in line.


Related Site

-Free Food Recipes Online

-Food and Drink Magazine






0 comments:

Post a Comment