Best Ever Cream Silk


Yesterday, I was one of the lucky few who got a package from Sunsilk! Inside is a set of Sunsilk shampoos in all 7 variants and 6 Cream Silk conditioners.

Since I am giving away all seven Sunsilk shampoo variants in this post, I decided to throw in all 6 variants of Cream Silk as well to another lucky reader. If I am happy, my readers should just be as happy as I am. Don't you agree?


To join simply, click here. Leave your complete name and email address in this format name(at)email(dot)com to protect you from spammers. If you leave your name and email here, you won't be eligible for the Sunsilk shampoo raffle only Cream Silk. You have to go to my Sunsilk post to be eligible for both Sunsilk and Cream Silk raffle. Understand?! Randomizer will do the rest! The contest runs until the end of this week August 7, 2010.
Good luck!

Thanks Carla of Media Contacts and Sunsilk/ Creamsilk for the blogger's kit! 


Related Site

-Free Food Recipes Online

-Food and Drink Magazine

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Greatest freak out ever (ORIGINAL VIDEO)

http://itunes.apple.com/app/wafflepwn-the-greatest-freak/id367293715?mt=8

Title: The best bloopers ever

Check out this tiny selection of veteran fisherman Bill Dance's classic bloopers. There are loads more on his DVDs. AWESOME!






0 comments:

Post a Comment